My husband Ryan started a blog, which I thought would save me from starting one. It's been great, but he tends to only report on our big events and his running. For example, one of his first posts was after he ran his first 50 mile race. It was amazing, and we all had a great time. Ryan will record all the details of the race itself and mention that we were there, but he probably won't write that Scout slept in the back of the SUV or that Garrett had the most fun sitting in my parents' car playing with the controls and cd's and taking a nature walk wearing his bright yellow hard hat. Because I can't stand for all of these little but precious memories to become faded or lost, I decided it was my job to keep up with it. I tend to fail pretty miserably at things like this, but I'm going to give it a good effort. Anyone reading this, keep your expectations low. And, don't think that I'll leave out Ryan's races just because he's recording them. Although he's the one on his feet for hours upon hours, make no mistake, it's a family event, and we are crazy proud of our ultramarathon Daddy. (He got 4th place male in that 50).
Best Paid Jobs In Marketing
1 year ago

1 comment:
Yea! I'm so glad you are blogging now too. And you guys are so humble you didn't brag about Ryan placing 4th - congrats! I can't wait to read about the happenings of the Beard family!
Post a Comment