Yes, I've been gone a long time, but I'm not a quitter. I will not be beaten by my dirty house, work, homeschool, beautiful but needy 7 and 4-year old sugar boogers, the most active dog on the planet, the garden that is forced to fend for itself way too often, that nagging number 4 in a red circle on my Facebook icon (sorry if I haven't accepted your friend request yet), or the overwhelming desire to plop the kids in front of the tv, toss the dog a rawhide and curl up on the couch with a good book that will not improve my life or teach me any lessons whatsoever! No, I will persevere. I will neglect all of those things to write to you about all of those things, my readers, if any of you are still checking this blog. Why are you still checking this blog? More to come...
3 comments:
Welcome back, I'm glad you're still here!
Glad to see you blogging again!
Hooray!!!!
Post a Comment