Yes, I know that's not the way it's spelled, but that's basically what G had for breakfast this morning. He requested oatmeal, so as it was getting thick, I asked what he'd like in it, suggesting bananas or cinnamon. "Peas" he responded. I glanced at Ryan, who shrugged his shoulders and said, "Let him try it." This is the same kid who has been known to request leftover, cold tuna casserole for breakfast. So, I held back my gag reflex and stirred in some frozen peas and a little Splenda. To my disgust, but not so much my surprise, he liked it. I don't know how he got this way. I promise the rest of us eat very normal breakfast foods.
Mmm.
First bite.
Loves it!
4 comments:
I have to say now that I have some "experience" with G's eating habits....I am not surprised at all...maybe a little grossed out though!!
OK kinda gross, but at least healthy!
I think I would love it if this happened at my house!
Oh how much I miss little G and all the funny things he thinks up and says. Do you ever wonder what he thinks silently and doesn't share? IMAGINATION at it's best!
Post a Comment