As I was putting G to bed tonight, he asked me to climb into bed with him and tell him about Jesus. We talked for awhile, and then I told him I needed to go. He grabbed me tightly around the neck and said, "I love you just like Jesus loves you. God can never stop loving you and I can never stop loving you. My love is like Jesus loves you." Then he planted a big kiss on my cheek. Those are the moments.
3 comments:
It makes you want to keep them at this sweet age forever.
I think there is a grown man somewhere in that little body of his!! He is too smart!
I know he's my nephew and your son, and we're all family, but... have you ever thought of selling G in the name of science. I think he's too smart for his own age. :) Give him a big kiss for me, Skiddles too. And i'll see you guys in a few weeks! Yay!
Post a Comment