Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Halloween Party

Yes, it's December, my house is decorated for Christmas, almost all of the presents are purchased, and I'm just now blogging about Halloween. One day, this blog might become a priority that I can manage to keep up with, but, for now, it's more like sweeping the leaves off my front porch - I know I'd be happier if I kept up with it, but I always seem to be behind.
Anyway, we decided to go forth with our annual Halloween party, even among the debris of a house renovation. Luckily, this holiday lends itself to dilapidated, old houses. Our friends did not let us down with their costumes this year, and the kids were all really cute. Our table was spread with all manner of spooky dishes, including eyeballs and severed fingers. Ryan and Hudson led the kids on a hunt for bones in the greenbelt behind us, and a few kids found a real bone. I'm hoping it belonged to a deer.

Thanks, spooky friends, for making it another fun party!




The food


Getting some dinner

Batman and a ladybug eating together



Toilet paper mummy game


Scout running on steam and sugar at the end of the night

No comments: