As I was braving the blustery near 70 degree soup of a day today (and preparing for the 80 degree day tomorrow), I reflected back to a more Christmasy morning last Wednesday when we woke up to snow. So, I had to post a few pictures to help myself remember it. It started as we were going to bed, but seemed more like sleet at the time. We woke up to a thin blanket of white on everything, and I rushed the kids outside, before it melted. G threw a bunch of snowballs at the fence, and we gathered as much as we could to make a little snowman worthy of central Texas. Scout seemed a little confused as to why we were so jolly in such freezing weather before morning milk, but she complied. We came in pretty quickly to warm up, and Skittles got her warm milk.
Garrett in our backyard
Sleepy Skittles
Frosty
Garrett and his finished project
Scout's losing patience
Snowball fun
Back in the warm house
Finally, my milk!

No comments:
Post a Comment