Wednesday, July 29, 2009

They make me laugh

Garrett has been loving dressing up in his superhero costumes for the past few months. A couple of days ago, Scout was pulling out all of our placemats and found a Spiderman one. She pointed to it, and said, "G." Garrett looked down and confirmed that the picture was, indeed, of him.

Today, Garrett was feeling especially loving and was telling me what a great mommy I am. He ended with, "I'm not even going to trade you for a new mommy!" I didn't know I was in jeopardy of being replaced. Good thing I bought him some pirate's booty the other day!

Finally, this evening, I told Garrett that I was making seafood risotto and asked if he wanted that or a tuna sandwich. He asked what was in the risotto. I told him things like shrimp, clams and octopus. He said, "I'll have tuna, Mommy. I don't want to eat jellyfish, 'cause it might sting me!"

1 comment:

Rose said...

What a sweetheart. . and so darned cute! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks.