We just got back from Lake Winona aid station at 31.9 miles. The kids, Ryan's mom, grandmother and I drove to meet him there. Garrett has been desperate to run with Ryan, and since I'm not sure if G will be awake when Ryan finishes, I thought this might be his only opportunity. Garrett and I stood a little up the road from the aid station tents and waited. When G saw Ryan, he ran to him and then turned around to run with him. It was really sweet, and I think G was satisfied with that run. Ryan looked great. He changed into road shoes, since most of the trail is actually forest fire roads, ate some oranges and bananas, kissed us, and left.
2 comments:
hey ash could you have mom call me when she gets a chance. thanks.
What's a road shoe? I think I need to talk to Ryan. LOL
So cute about G running with Daddy. Be sure to read about my run with Hannah yesterday!
Post a Comment