So, as I was sitting here today, still trying to figure out this blog thing, I realized how long I'd actually been sitting at the computer without an interruption. It was glorious, and it's all thanks to a beautiful thing called preschool. It's funny, since I was a wreck on his first day, a few weeks ago. I cried when I got back in the car after dropping him off and again when I picked him up and saw him walking with his little backpack on. So tender. However, now that I've got all of this time while Scout naps or assumes her role as my independent player (who knew those existed?!), I can't imagine life without it. Don't get me wrong, I still miss him some, but I'm able to toss those feelings aside and enjoy the moment. For those of you with very verbal children, whom you sometimes wish you'd never taught to speak, you'll understand the peace I experience from getting a break from the constant conversation. Yes, conversation, not chatter, because you are required to respond and interact with said verbal children. So, I'll conclude with my expression of gratitude and, yes, love for two saints named Ms. Ely and Mrs. Rose. I love them so much, possibly more than I've ever loved any other. Sorry, Ryan.
Here's the little guy on his first day.



2 comments:
Sweet boy! Those are super cute first day of school pictures, and I love preschool too!!!
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog- YEA!! Yes, preschool is a true blessing for us as well.
Post a Comment