Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Stinkin' Christmas

I took the kids to see Santa at the mall just before Thanksgiving. As we were waiting in line, Scout was waving to him, but her attitude quickly changed when I handed her over. I think Garrett was a little stunned and maybe wondering why Mommy was snapping pictures instead of rescuing his sister. Or maybe he was wondering if Scout knew something he didn't and he ought to be crying, too. It's a memory, anyway, and G got to have a little conversation with Santa before Scout's tears started. He asked for a popcorn maker, by the way.

3 comments:

Beth Hames said...

I just love reading all the funny things Garrett says. (ie. popcorn maker) Keep 'em coming...

Leslie said...

It's funny I seem to have the same picture of my two!!

CM said...

This is so cute, it makes me think of my dad telling us, "you'll have fun whether you want to or not!" :)