We recently bought the kids a table and two chairs with Christmas money from Nonni. Ryan put them together, and the kids have been hanging out in that corner of the family room a lot. The first day I saw Scout sitting at the table, I had to grab the camera. She was "reading" a Dora book that she got for Christmas from Aunt Betty Jean, and just looked so cute. Well, I should have known better than to think that Skittles would stay still for more than 2 minutes. She was soon on top of the table, and I've had a hard time keeping her down, since. I look over there occasionally and even find her standing on it. I didn't get a picture of that, though, choosing to be a good mom by saving her from a hard fall, rather than capturing a moment. Even with her dollhouse on the table, now, she still somehow manages to find room next to it.
Loving her books

Starting her ascent

Reaching the summit
1 comment:
Hey, you, get a facebook!!! I really want to try to come see you guys soon. I miss you all very much so.
-Jess
Post a Comment