Garrett spent some time at his friend Cole's house Monday, who is three years older than G. He doesn't usually play with kids that much older, so I was curious as to what he thought of it. He said that he had a great time, because Cole is so sweet to him. The high levels of testosterone in his blood, however, prevented him from being able to come up with any examples of the activities they'd done together, of course. I wasn't sure if G was aware of the age difference, so I asked him who was bigger, Cole or G. He responded with, "I'm bigger to his ear." I guess that means he comes up to Cole's ear, but just couldn't let himself admit that he was smaller. Now, why can't I be that confident and put that kind of positive spin on everything?
No comments:
Post a Comment