I like to listen to the Dave Ramsey Show in the car on the way home from getting Garrett at school. Yesterday, as we pulled into the garage, Garrett asked, "Mommy, do you ever have a question?" Not sure where he was going with it, I said that I did sometimes. Pointing to the radio, he quickly responded, "That man said that if you have a question, you should call the Dabe Ramsey Show." I said that if I have a question about money, I can go to Dave's website and get an answer, too. I then asked if Garrett had questions about money. He said, "If our money is lost, I will call Dabe Ramsey." "What do you think he'll do?", I asked. "He'll come here and find it for us!" Later that night, Garrett said, "I want to know how to get more money, so I think I'll call the Dabe Ramsey Show." Cute idea, but I don't think Dave makes house calls.
2 comments:
So cute! I love Dabe Ramsey too! HA!!!
That's so cute! When Caro was a baby she would clap her hands and say "Babo!" (Bravo) when someone did the 'we're debt free' scream.
Post a Comment