Garrett has periodically talked about the girls he "loves", and those girls change, depending on whom he's seen most recently. He sometimes plays house with a little girl at his preschool and tells me how much he loves Caroline's hair (also calls her Sweet Caroline), among other comments. Today's was a classic, though. I bought him a Valentine's t-shirt that says "Heartbreaker" on it, so he wanted me to explain what that means. He responded with, "You know who I really love, Mommy?" "Who?", I asked. He leans close to me like he's sharing a secret, "Ashlyn and Meredith." "Oh." I said. "What do you love about them?" Without hesitation, "I love how they're made." Hmm. I couldn't get him to explain that one any further, so I'm just going to choose to believe that he means that he loves that God made them special. Please don't hurt my son, Paul and Eli. He's only three.
3 comments:
If he were to say that in 13 years I would think it was being shallow. What a sweet boy.
That is so cute!
Too funny- and so cute!!
Post a Comment