While Ryan's family was here, we spent an afternoon on South Congress shopping and enjoying some yummy treats. Toward the end, G got a little tired of walking around, so we decided to sit on the curb on a side street. I looked up at him, and knew I had to get some good photos before we lost the light. Here are a small few, but we must have taken a couple hundred, by the time the rest of the family found us and got in on the action. Man, I love these pictures!
Love that boy!
Sweet face.
Striking his own pose. Something about this picture reminds me of my Uncle Bob. I shouldn't be surprised he looks like my family, since this kid stole my face.
I could eat those lips!
Always struggling to maneuver her way around and over obstacles.
Precious girl.
Brother and sister.
A totally unprovoked display of affection. More surprising? She actually let him do that!
Scout returning the love. Here's the kiss...
...and the plant.
Daddy and G
Crazy kisses
Sweet kisses
Mommy and G

1 comment:
I'm just now seeing these and like I said the other day "He otta be in pictures!!" He is beautiful! I love the last one...such a sweet moment with Mommy.
Don't get me wrong I think our baby girls are beautiful as well. I just think the age the boys are now that they take great pics!
Post a Comment