This year with Scout has been so wonderful. She has brought so much joy to our lives. She has this sweet way about her that makes anyone light up. I see it everywhere I take her. She genuinely makes people happier with a look. I can't wait to see the little girl she's going to become. Our family is so much fuller with Scout in it. She has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger, and she can barely contain herself when she sees him. She practically jumps into his arms when he gets home from work. Garrett would do nearly anything for her. He told me just a few days ago, "she's my favorite baby," and she is. He watches out for her, shares with her, and is so proud of every little thing she does. I'm so proud of the way they are together.
Sweet Scout, we love you so much. We couldn't be more in love with you. We know that God has great things in store for you, and we pray that He will mold you into the girl and woman that He wants you to become. Happy Birthday, Baby!
Sweet Scout, we love you so much. We couldn't be more in love with you. We know that God has great things in store for you, and we pray that He will mold you into the girl and woman that He wants you to become. Happy Birthday, Baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment