Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wet, but looking good.

We saw Ryan at the aid station at 31.9 miles. He looks great. It's still muddy out, but has stopped raining. He's doing about 10 minute miles and didn't seem to be hurting, although you have to adjust your pain threshold a little for this kind of event. He stayed in the station long enough to grab some power gels, hand off his trash and head lamp and grab a sandwich. He's soaked, but looks strong!

2 comments:

Beth Hames said...

OMIGOSH! 31 miles! I'm so glad you're blogging today. Keep 'em coming because I'm going to keep checking back. Tell Ryan we're praying for him if you see this...

Beth H.

JessBless said...

I just keep coming back to check the computer over and over again today. I'm anxiously awaiting the next update. Tell Ryan to hang in there and to know that he is not out there alone. We are all with him in thought today!