Friday, April 3, 2009

Popcorn pals

Every once in a while, we let Garrett pick a DVD and have movie night. We are required to all get in our pj's and watch a movie together while eating popcorn. Garrett helps me make it with the popcorn maker Santa brought him. We used to put Scout down a little early and let G stay up late, but that really cuts into Mommy and Daddy time, so we've started doing it a little earlier and including Scout. I mean, who am I kidding? She's the second kid, and it's just too much work to keep her from the t.v. until she's two. So, I guess G will be brilliant, and she'll be our sports scholarship kid. Well, not only does she get to watch movies earlier than Garrett did, but she also gets to chomp down on a choking hazard - popcorn. And if you're going to choke, let's admit it, it's a yummy way to go. Anyway, she's totally into it, and I just had to share some pictures I snapped while they were entranced.



No comments: