Friday, April 3, 2009

Valentine's fun

I know this is really late, but I've got to catch up on my blogging, and I really don't want to skip some of the fun things that have happened the last few months. So, here's my Valentine's post.

Ryan and I usually don't do a whole lot for Valentine's Day, but it's a lot more fun with kids. Garrett had a party at school and gave his friends Lightning McQueen and Sally valentines. He loved all of the ones he got, even the princess ones from the girls, though he had no idea who they were. He brought them home in a cute bag with a Hershey's kiss on the outside. Of course, he had no idea what it was. Yes, he's very deprived. The kids also got a package from their cousins, Parker and Emerson, and loved everything inside.

Sweet Valentines


"Reading" her new book


Going bananas with a new punch balloon

Ryan reading G's valentine for us that he made at school

No comments: